The Three Stooges - Neue Screenshots

C

Ceilan

Jetzt ist Deine Meinung zu The Three Stooges - Neue Screenshots gefragt.

Bitte beachtet: Der Kommentarbereich wird gemäߟ der Forenregeln moderiert.

arrow_right.gif
Zum Artikel: The Three Stooges - Neue Screenshots

:) I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren´t for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can´t stay out of trouble.

Faszinierend :) Lustiger Psychotest.

hrhr I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don´t want to fight, I don´t want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don´t get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever´s stopping me.

Der Vollständigkeit halber :)

Das is perfekt auf mich zugeschnitten:
2. When I change my mind, it´s usually...
A mistake.

5. I am most likely to die...
Due to my own clumsiness.

:p

:) I am Pacman

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I´m doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

*grinz* :)

hmh I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I´m most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

... Nachden der Link eben wieder nicht ging habe ich es endlich geschafft die Bilder zu Gesicht zu bekommen. Die sehen sehr primitiv aus, aber nett.

*g* I am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

:) Das wusst ich gar nicht.

Zurück